MemoURL was created as a free service to make posting long URLs easier, and may only be used for actual URLs. Using it for spamming or illegal purposes is forbidden and any such use will result in the MemoURL being disabled and you may be reported to all ISPs involved and to the proper governmental agencies. This service is provided without warranty of any kind.
Spoofing of data, opening multiple accounts, or use of this web site in any manner that could disrupt or overburden is not tolerated. Abuse may result in blockage and removal of all associated content.
Memourl.com does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant Memourl.com the following world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable: -.Shared content. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you remove or Memourl.com removes such Content from the Service.
No artwork, graphics or written content may be copied or reproduced from this site without our prior permission. MemoURL.
MemoURL.com is not responsible for the content of external sites or resources that are redirected by our service. As a user of our service if you make a link, you are responsible for what you do with it!
You agree to not use the Service to:
The following types of links and use of our services is prohibited and may be .
• Sites blacklisted in Google Safe Browsing or with other phish/malware tracing methods.
• Links containing URL shortening domains (chaining of redirects or anonymizers).
• Links to criminal content such as 'counterfeit pages,' 'phishing pages.'
• Links to material containing viruses, adware, spyware, or other malicious code.
• Links that infringe a copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret.
• Use in unsolicited or unauthorized email or SMS text messages.
• Comment or advertising spam posted on blogs, forums, IM, social networks, etc.
• Hacking/cracking, pornography, drug, alcohol or tobacco-related, weapon-related.
• Unlawful, fraudulent, violent, harassing, obscene or otherwise objectionable material.